Welcome to Chelmsford Foot Clinic, we offer a full range of podiatry services.
WE ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN.
Heather, Clare, Fran and Molly are HCPC registered podiatrists. This means we have undertaken three year full-time degrees in Podiatric Medicine, to become registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. Heather also has a post graduate diploma in Podiatric Medicine. This degree is the only qualification recognised by the NHS. As HCPC registered podiatrists we are subject to rigorous standards, and obliged to undertake regular continued studies to maintain our registration and keep abreast of new developments.
We are also members of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists who again impose stringent guidelines of practice regarding sterilisation, infection control and professional conduct.
Our commitment to you:-
- We will listen to your foot health concerns and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs.
- We will follow the latest cross-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials.
- We will discuss and explain any treatment before it is carried out.
- We will liaise with your GP for referral and treatment purposes or any other health professional you currently see.
If you are not happy with your visit, please tell us your concerns so that we can put it right and improve our service to you.