65% UK’s recreational sportsmen and women wear the wrong shoes for their chosen sport says Mike O’Neill, from The Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists
In a UK study nearly half of women admitted buying shoes that didn’t fit properly. Article from The Wall Street Journal
60 per cent of people have one foot larger than the other. Feet Facts from The College of Podiatry
Between 75% and 80% of the adult population have some form of foot problem. Article from the College of Podiatry
Welcome to Chelmsford Foot Clinic Chelmsford, offering a full range of podiatry services.
Clare, Fran and Gillian are HCPC registered podiatrists. This means we have undertaken three year full-time degrees in Podiatric Medicine, to become registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. This degree is the only qualification recognised by the NHS. As HCPC registered podiatrists we are subject to rigorous standards, and obliged to undertake regular continued studies to maintain our registration and keep abreast of new developments.
We are also members of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists who again impose stringent guidelines of practice regarding sterilisation, infection control and professional conduct.
Our commitment to you:-
- We will listen to your foot health concerns and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs.
- We will follow the latest cross-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials.
- We will discuss and explain any treatment before it is carried out.
- We will liaise with your GP for referral and treatment purposes or any other health professional you currently see.
If you are not happy with your visit, please tell us your concerns so that we can put it right and improve our service to you.